How to Reset Your Password
1. Open your browser and go to https://embroideryonline.com/
2. Click on the person icon in the upper right-hand corner by the search bar and the cart icon.
3. Click on “Sign In”
4. The login in box will appear. Click on the link “Forgot your password”.
5. Enter the email address assigned to the account and click on the “Reset Password” button. You will receive an email to the email address you provided that will contain a link to reset your password. Please check your SPAM folder if you haven't received the password reset email within a few minutes.
6. Click on the link in the email and you will be directed to the password reset page. Enter the new password in the first box and then enter the password again to confirm. Hit the “Continue” button. Your new password is now saved.
If you are still having issues with your password, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help assist you.